Hello! I have a new House Mouse card to hare with you today featuring the Rose Play stamp from Stampendous. These sweet little mice are having a lovely time playing in the flowers. I am entering this card into the latest House Mouse & Friends Challenge, #359. My full instructions for this card are below.
*Affiliate links are used in this post. That means that if you shop through these links, I may receive a small compensation, at no cost to you. For more information, please see my Affiliates page.
HMW12: Rose Play
SSC1418: Times Together Clear Stamp Set
MPW811: Mixed Media White Paper
My Colors Cardstock: Coral Rose
Imagine: VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne
Copic Markers: RV13, RV14, RV21, G24, G28, E50, E51, E93, E25, E29, E31, E33, E35, E47, T2, T4, B000
Authentique Paper: Classique: Pretty Collection
Beacon Adhesives: Zip Dry Glue
1. Stamp Rose Play on to Mixed Media White cardstock with VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne.
2. Color the stamped image with the Copic markers listed.
3. Trim the colored piece down to a 3 3/4″ square.
4. Create the card base out of Coral Rose cardstock, cut to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2.”
5. Tear a piece of patterned paper that is approximately 2″ x 4 1/4.”
6. Adhere all layers with Zip Dry Glue.
7. Stamp the sentiment in the lower right corner with Nocturne ink.
Which mouse would you be from this card? I would be the one sleeping in the middle. I’ll be back soon with another new project, and tomorrow night I will be in the Stamp Anniething FB Page for a FB Live at 7PM EST. I hope you’ll join me. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!