Hello! I have a card to share that will hopefully chase the winter drearies away. It uses Stampendous’ Floral Flutter, which is a beautiful butterfly and floral stamp. My instructions are below.
*Affiliate links are used in this post. That means that if you shop through these links, I may receive a small compensation, at no cost to you.
R347: Floral Flutter
6CR023: Wispy Branches
SSC1402: Brushed Messages
MPW811: Mixed Media White Paper
Imagine: VersaFine Clair Ink Twilight, Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers: R22, R35, R37, YR07, YR04, YR02, Y15, Y17, YG07, YG09, B00, B04, B05, V09, V17, YG67, G21, R32, R37, Y06, Y08, E47, RV63, RV55, RV66
Distress Ink: Abandoned Coral, Kitsch Flamingo
1. Stamp Floral Flutter on to Mixed Media Paper with Tuxedo Black Ink.
2. Color the stamped image with the Copic markers listed.
3. Fussy cut the colored image, leaving a small edge of white showing. This way, you don’t have to worry about cutting around the foliage perfectly.
4. Create the card base out of pink cardstock, cut to 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2.”
5. Using Kitsch Flamingo Distress Ink, stamp the Wispy Branches stamp on the card base.
6. Edge the base with Abandoned Coral Distress Ink.
7. Stamp the sentiment in the lower right corner with Twilight Ink.
8. Adhere foam tape only to the center of the butterfly, so that the wings remain free, and attach to the card base at an angle.
I love how big and bold the Floral Flutter stamp is. I really enjoyed making it a rainbow of color. How would you color this stamp? I’ll be back soon with another project. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!