Greetings! Today I have a “sweet” House Mouse for Stampendous card to share with you. This is “Mint Gifts.” I have full instructions below.
*Some affiliate links are used in this post. That means that if you shop through these links, I may receive a small compensation, at no cost to you. For more info, please see my Affiliates page.
HMP129: Mint Gifts
DCP1006: Fitted Frames Set B
FREG027: Shabby White Embossing Enamel
My Colors Cardstock: Parrot, Firecracker
Imagine: VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black, VersaMark Ink
Zig Clean Color Markers: 022, 045, 047, 064, 071, 072, 091, 220, 302
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
Canson Mixed Media XL Paper
1. Stamp Mint Gifts on to Mixed Media Paper with VersaFine Ink.
2. Color the stamped image using the Zig Markers listed.
3. Die cut the colored image using the Small “P” Fitted Frame.
4. Die cut the Large “P” Fitted Frame with Parrot cardstock.
5. Create the card base out of Firecracker Cardstock, cut to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2.”
6. Apply VersaMagic ink to 2 sides of the card base.
7. Sprinkle on Shabby White Embossing Enamel, and heat set from underneath.
8. Repeat Step 7 to the other 2 sides of the card front.
9. Glue all layers with EZ Runner.
I think that Mint Gifts is another adorable House Mouse image. I really enjoyed coloring all of those little mints. Please be sure to visit the Stampendous Blog to see what the rest of the team has been creating. Thanks so much for stopping by Have an inspiring day!
Thank you so much for your kind words!