Hello! I have another House Mouse card to share with you today that uses “Apple Snack” from Stampendous. I had so much fun coloring this stamp, especially the apple. My instructions on how to recreate this card are below.
*Some affiliate links are used in this post. That means that if you shop through these links, I may receive a small compensation, at no cost to you. For more info, please see my Affiliates page.
HMP145: Apple Snack
FREG035: Aged Spice Embossing Enamel
MPW811: Mixed Media White Paper
Neenah: Desert Storm Cardstock
My Colors Cardstock: Aquamarine
Imagine: Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black. VersaMark Ink
Copics: Mice: E51, E21, E13, R20, E35, E57, E41, E47, E25 Leaves: YG95, YG97, YG99 Utensils: N2, N4, N6, R32, R81 Apple: G24, YG21, R17, R22 Grass: G07, YG67
Beacon Adhesives: Zip Dry Glue
1. Stamp Apple Snack on to Mixed Media Cardstock with Tuxedo Black ink.
2. Color the stamped image with the Copic markers listed.
3. Trim the colored image to 3 3/4″ x (just over) 2 1/2.”
4. Tear a piece of Kraft cardstock to approximately 4 1/4″ x 3 1/2.”
5. Create the card base out of Aquamarine cardstock, cut to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2.”
6. Ink the 2 edges with VersaMark Ink.
7. Sprinkle on Aged Spice Embossing Enamel and heat from underneath to melt the powder.
8. Repeat Steps 6 & 7 on the other 2 sides.
9. Adhere all layers with Zip Dry Glue.
I love using the Frantage embossing powders around the edges of my card. If you were here a couple of days ago, you saw another card that uses this technique, but it had more of a snowy look to it. It’s all about that powder. It has several different types of granules in it to give a fun effect. I think it’s the perfect finishing touch here. Check out the Stampendous Blog for more creations. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!