Hello! Today I have a very simple card that you can recreate easily. The stamp I used is called Christmas Candy, it’s from Stampendous and it is big! It fits beautifully on an A2 sized card, with a small border of card base showing.
R329: Christmas Candy
World Win Cardstock: “Treasured” in Shamrock Green
Imagine: VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black
Zig Clean Color Markers: 020, 023, 024, 029, 036, 040, 044, 045, 048, 049, 050, 060, 063, 064, 065, 071, 072, 090, 093, 099, 200, 230, 302
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
Canson: Mixed Media Paper
1. Stamp Christmas Candy on to Mixed Media Paper using Onyx Black Versa Fine Ink.
2. Color the stamped image using the markers listed.
3. Trim the image to 4″ x 5 1/4.”
4. Create the card base with Shamrock Green cardstock, cut to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2.”
5. Apply the colored layer to the card base using EZ Runner.
Super simple, right? And the images are pretty quick to color. Please be sure to visit the Stampendous Blog to see what the rest of the team has been up to. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!
Thank you so much for your kind words!