Hello! Today I have a House Mouse card to share. This large, adorable stamp is called “Drying Herbs.” Now, I’m not gonna lie…this baby takes a while to color. But since it’s such a big image, you really don’t need to do much more to the card to complete it. My instructions are below.
*Some affiliate links are used in this post. That means that if you shop through these links, I may receive a small compensation, at no cost to you. For more info, please see my Affiliates page.
HMR149: House Mouse Drying Herbs
MPW811: Mixed Media White Paper
Neenah: Desert Storm Cardstock
My Colors Cardstock: Aquamarine
Imagine: Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black
Beacon Adhesives: Zip Dry Glue
Mice: E11, E51, E21, T2, T4, T6, N2, N4, N9, E35, E37, E57
Scene: Garlic: E40, E43, E71, W2, YG91
Yarrow: Y35, G94, G99
Roses: YG67, G28, V95, R85
Other Flower: BV04, BV17, YG45, G29
Everything Else: E29, E31, W1, B00
1. Stamp Drying Herbs on to Mixed Media White Paper with Memento ink in Tuxedo Black.
2. Color the stamped image using the Copic Markers listed.
3. Trim the image.
4. Create the card base out of Aquamarine cardstock, cut to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2.”
5. Cut a piece of Neenah Desert Storm cardstock to 5 1/2″ x 2 1/4.”
6. Tear the top of the Desert Storm cardstock.
7. Adhere the cardstock and colored image to the base with Zip Dry Glue.
Seriously, how cute are these babies? I really like this stamp, and it was fun to figure out how to properly color those herbs…especially the garlic. I love how it all turned out. Please visit the Stampendous Blog for more ideas. Thanks for stopping by! Have an inspiring day.
Thank you so much for your kind words!