Hello! I have a new House Mouse card to share with you that uses the Maraschino Treat stamp from Stampendous. I love Maraschino Cherries. They’re so yummy. I love them on top of ice cream. Below are my full instructions.
*Some affiliate links are used in this post at no cost to. For more info, please see my Affiliates page.
HMQ25: Maraschino Treat
SSC2012: Fruity Drinks
FREG048: Ice Blue Embossing Powder
MPW811: Mixed Media White Paper
My Colors Cardstock: Pimento, Sky
Neenah: Desert Storm cardstock
Imagine: Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black, VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black, VersaMark Ink
Copic Markers: E11, E51, E53, E71, E77, R29, R32, R35, R59, W1, BG10, B00, B02, C0, C1, N2
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
1. Stamp Maraschino Treat with Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black on to Mixed Media White Paper.
2. Color the stamped image with the Copic Markers listed.
3. Trim the colored image to 3″ x 2 1/2.”
4. Stamp the sentiment from the Fruity Drinks stamp set on to the colored image in the upper right corner with VersaFine Ink.
5. Cut a mat of Desert Storm cardstock to 3 1/4″ x 3.”
6. Apply VersaMark ink to two edges of the Desert Storm Mat.
7. Sprinkle Ice Blue Embossing Powder on to the inked edges, shake off the excess, and heat set.
8. Repeat steps 6 & 7 to the other two sides.
9. Cut a mat of Pimento cardstock, cut to 3 3/4″ x 5.”
10. Stamp the cherry from the Fruity Drinks stamp set all over the Pimento mat with VersaFine ink.
11. Create the card base out of Sky cardstock, cut to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2.”
12. Adhere all layers with EZ Runner.
Using small stamps to create my own patterned background is easy and it’s a great way to really customize your project. The cherries were the perfect size for my background, without taking away from the focal image of the House Mouse. Be sure to visit the Stampendous Blog to see more fun creations. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!