Hello! I am so enjoying all of the beautiful spring flowers that have been popping up. We have visited the garden center a couple of times and purchased some new flowers. We love to garden. Today I’m sharing a simple card with a very pretty stamp from Stampendous, called Bouquet Blooms. My full instructions are below.
*This post contains affiliate links, at no cost to you. Please see my Affiliates page for more info.
P367: Bouquet Blooms
DCP1020: POP Frame Die Set
My Colors Cardstock: Madras Blue, Coral Rose, Lime Pop
Imagine: VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black
Zig Clean Color Markers: 021, 031, 035, 041, 043, 044, 050, 051, 065, 080, 098, 220, 303, 803
Canson: Mixed Media Paper
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
1. Stamp Bouquet Blooms on to Mixed Media paper with VersaFine Ink.
2. Color in the stamped image with the Zig Markers listed.
3. Fussy cut the image out. I left a loose border around it.
4. Using the large squiggle frame from the POP Frame Die set, die cut a piece of Madras Blue cardstock.
5. Cut a mat of Lime Pop cardstock to the size of 4″ x 4 1/2.”
6. Cut a mat out of Coral Rose cardstock, to the size of 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2.”
7. Adhere all layers using EZ Runner.
8. Wrap twine around the glued panel several times and secure with a knot or tape.
9. Create the card base out of white or Coral Rose cardstock, cut to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2.”
10. Adhere the top panel to the card base.
I really like the Bouquet Blooms stamp because it can be colored quickly or with lots of detail. It’s a lovely image that can be used for many occasions. Please visit the Stampendous Blog to see more beautiful projects. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!