Hello! Today I’m sharing a card that uses a really fun stamp set from Stampendous, called Fruity Drinks. It’s got lots of cool shaped glasses that can be colored in so many ways, plus some accessories like a teeny umbrella and an orange wedge. Speaking of orange, that’s the color I decided to use as one of my main colors for my card today. It’s not a color I use too often, but I loved using it for this card.
SSC2012: Fruity Drinks
CR002: Cling Crackle Stamp
MPW811: Mixed Media Cardstock
My Color Cardstock: Harvest Orange, Yellow Corn
Imagine: VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black, Memento Ink in Tangelo, On Point Glue
Doodles Paper Playground: Grapefruit Sparkle Blend
Colourcraft: Brusho in Orange
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pen in Carmine Red- 022
Scrapbook Adhesives: Foam Circles and EZ Runner
1. Stamp the tumbler with Onyx Black ink on to Mixed Media White Paper.
2. Stamp part of the straw inside the tumbler with Onyx Black Ink (I didn’t want the straw to be too long).
3. Cut around the stamped image to make a square that is 2″ x 2.”
4. Sprinkle just a little Orange Brusho from Colourcraft near the bottom of the glass.
5. Spritz the powder with water, but not too much. Let dry.
6. Color every other stripe of the straw with Carmine Red Zig Clean Color Marker.
7. Cut a 2 1/2″ square of Harvest Orange cardstock.
8. Pop up the stamped layer on to the Harvest Orange Layer with Foam Circles.
9. Cut a mat of Yellow Corn cardstock, cut to 4″ x 5 1/2.”
10. Stamp the Crackle stamp on to the Yellow Corn cardstock with Memento Ink in Tangelo.
11. Cut a strip of Mixed Media White paper to the size of 1 1/2″ x 4 1/4.”
12. Stamp the sentiment on the right side of the strip.
13. Create the card base out of Harvest Orange, cut to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2.”
14. Adhere all layers with EZ Runner.
15. Apply a few Grapefruit Sparkle Blends to the card with On Point Glue.
There are several other glasses with drinks in this stamp set, plus some fun sentiments. I think it’s a really versatile set that will get used quite a bit. Please head over to the Stampendous Blog to see more fun creations by the Design Team. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!