Hello! Stampendous is resharing their first Virtual Catalog Party, and we want you to join us! Check out the Stampendous Blog to get more information after you’ve checked out the card I’m sharing today. The party runs from August 27-31. I’ve got a fun Fall/Halloween card that features the Punicorn stamp. Check out my full instructions on how to recreate this card below.
SSC1366: Courage Quotes
DCP1005: Fitted Frames Set A
FRGL01: Multi Crystal Glitter Mix
FX71: Sticky Panels
MPW811: Mixed Media White Paper
My Colors Cardstock: Spanish Moss, Grasshopper, Yellow Corn, Tuscan Sun
Imagine: VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne
Zig Clean Color Markers: 020, 044, 045, 050, 052, 061, 064, 065, 070, 091, 094
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
Canson: Mixed Media Paper
1. Stamp the Punicorn with Nocturne ink on Mixed Media Paper.
2. Color the stamped image using the marker colors listed.
3. Fussy cut the colored image.
4. Adhere a piece of Sticky Panels to a piece of Mixed Media White cardstock.
5. Die cut the Sticky Panel with the Small “Q” Fitted Frame.
6. Die cut a piece of Harvest Orange cardstock with the Large “Q” Fitted Frame.
7. Use the EZ Runner to adhere the back of the white cardstock to the Harvest Orange die cut. Be sure to keep the Sticky Panel side up.
8. Peel off the top layer of the Sticky Panel to reveal the adhesive, and attache the Punicorn.
9. Sprinkle Multi Crystal Glitter Mix to the rest of the sticky area. Use your finger to burnish the glitter in.
10. Create the card base out of Tuscan Sun cardstock, cut to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2.”
11. Tear a corner of Spanish Moss cardstock to be about 4″ tall.
12. Tear a corner of Grasshopper cardstock to be about 2 1/4″ tall.
13. Tear a corner of Yellow Corn Cardstock to be about 1 1/2″ tall.
14. Stamp the sentiment on the piece of Yellow Corn with Nocturne Ink.
15. Adhere all layers with EZ Runner.
If the Punicorn stamp isn’t your thing, that’s ok! This card can be easily adapted to many other images and colors. I just love that big panel of pure glitter. In real life it is just gorgeous! Don’t forget to visit the Stampendous Blog for more info on the Virtual Catalog Party, as well as creations from the rest of the DT. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!