Greetings! Stampendous is doing a second Virtual Catalog Party with some stores across the country. There are some prizes to be won, and you can get details by going to THIS link. My card today features the stamp called Big Foot Treat. He’s a cute little monster that is excited for candy.
RS-V348: Big Foot Treat
SSC1264: Spooky Wishes Sentiment Set
MPW811: Mixed Media White Cardstock
My Colors Cardstock: Concord Jam
Bo Bunny: Orange Citrus Vintage
Imagine: VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black, On Point Glue, Kaleidacolor Ink in Vineyard, VersaFine Clair Ink in Monarch, Ink Potion No. 9
Doodles Paper Playground: Assorted Sparkle Blends (sequins)
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens: 010, 023, 070, 083, 303, 803
Canson: Mixed Media Cardstock
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
1. Stamp Big Foot Treat on to Mixed Media Cardstock with VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black.
2. Color the stamped image using the marker colors listed.
3. Fussy cut the colored image out.
4. Apply the Vineyard Kalediacolor Inks to a brayer by rolling through the ink several times.
5. Sprayer the inked brayer with Ink Potion No. 9, all over the barrel.
6. Roll the brayer on to Stampendous’ Mixed Media White Cardstock, on a panel that is 4″ x 5 1/4.”
7. Tear a piece of Orange Citrus Vintage cardstock to be bigger than the monster, but smaller than the inked panel.
8. Stamp the sentiment on to the inked panel with Monarch VersaFine Clair Ink.
9. Create the card base out of Concord Jam cardstock, cut to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2.”
10. Adhere all layers to the card base with EZ Runner.
11. Adhere Sparkle Blends randomly on the card using On Point Glue.
I really enjoy making these quick, inky backgrounds with a fun focal image on top. And I think this monster is so sweet. Don’t forget to check out Stampendous’ Virtual Catalog Party. You can get info about it, plus see other projects, over on the Stampendous Blog. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!