Hello! Thanks for visiting today. I love to create ink blended backgrounds, but sometimes it takes a long time, and sometimes my hands and arms are just hurting. So my card today has a fast and easy way to create a beautiful ink blended background, but in a fraction of the usual time. Using the Kaleidacolor Ink Pads from Imagine is the key. There is a huge range of color options, and there’s even an empty set so that you can create your own color story!
My Colors Cardstock: Spearmint
Imagine: VersaMark Ink, Kaleidacolor Inks in Tahiti, Ink Potion No. 9
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
1. Stamp the Listen sentiment on vellum with VersaMark ink.
2. Sprinkle Detail White Embossing Powder on the sentiment, shake off excess, and heat set.
3. Use the Small “H” Fitted Frame and die cut the sentiment.
4. Die cut 2 more of the Small “H” in vellum, to layer under the sentiment.
5. Stamp the Taj Tile on to a piece of Mixed Media White paper that is 4″ x 5 1/4″ with VersaMark ink.
6. Sprinkle Detail White Embossing Powder on to the stamped image, shake off excess, and heat set.
7. Apply the Tahiti Kaleidacolor to a brayer.
8. Spritz inked brayer with Ink Potion No. 9 to help the colors blend and move.
9. Roll the ink on to the embossed image. The ink will resist the embossed areas. Wipe off excess with a dry cloth or paper towel.
10. Create the card base with Spearmint cardstock, cut to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2.”
11. Adhere Taj Tile layer to the card base.
12. Adhere the vellum layers together.
13. Adhere vellum layers to background.
I just love these colors! They’re vibrant, yet soothing. And that Taj Tile makes the perfect background. I’ll have another new project to share with you very soon. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!