Hello! I have a card about friendship to share with you today. It uses a small stamp to create a background, and a large sentiment stamp for the focal point. All of my instructions are below.
Imagine: VersaMagic: Aspen Mist, Night Sky, Sheer Shimmer Spritz: Sparkle
Zig Clean Color Markers: 028, 082, 230, 260, 302
My Colors Cardstock: Ocean Side
Beacon Adhesives: Zip Dry Glue
Canson: Mixed Media Paper
Piece of scrap Watercolor Paper with inks, sprays, etc. on it
1. Take a scrap piece of watercolor paper that has overspray, inks, etc on it (mine had Color Burst) and die cut it with the small “H” Fitted Frame.
2. Ink the sentiment with VersaFine ink and stamp on to the die cut.
3. Ink the edges of the die cut with Night Sky VersaMagic.
4. Using Canson Mixed Media Paper, cut a piece to 5 1/4″ x 3 3/4.”
5. Stamp the flying hearts stamp all over the Mixed Media Paper with VersaFine.
6. Color the hearts and wings using Zig Clean Color Markers using the colors listed above.
7. Spray with Sheer Shimmer Spritz in Sparkle.
8. Ink the edges with Aspen Mist VersaMagic.
9. Create the card base out of Ocean Side cardstock. Cut to the size of 5 1/2″ x 8.”
10. Glue all pieces together using Zip Dry Glue.
Cards that are just about appreciating friendship are so special in my opinion. They go beyond the average birthday or holiday card. It’s a special token of how you feel about someone, and is often unexpected, which is the best part. Thanks for stopping by! Have an inspiring day.