Greetings! This week, the Stampendous Design Team is sharing projects that use some of our biggest and boldest greetings such as Big Words Happy, Big Words Thanks, and the one I’m using today, which is Great Big Thanks. You can never have too many good sentiment stamps, in my opinion, and the one I used today is almost card sized, so you don’t need to do too much to it to make a fabulous card.
My Colors Cardstock: Concord Jam, Yellow Corn
Chameleon Pens: RD4, OR4, YL2, GR3, BL6, V04, PR4
Imagine: On Point Glue, VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Roller
Sakura: White Gelly Roll Pen
2mm Green Rhinestones
1. Stamp the image with VersaMark ink on Mixed Media White Paper.
2. Color the image using the markers listed. I varied the techniques on each letter, so you can color them as you see fit.
3. Add detail to the letters using the Gelly Roll pen.
4. Die cut the image with the Large “W” Fitted Frame.
5. Create the card base out of Concord Jam, cut to the size of 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2.”
6. Apply VersaMark ink on the perimeter of the card base.
7. Sprinkle Star Dust embossing powder on to the wet VersaMark ink and heat set.
8. Using the scallop border die, cut a strip of Yellow Corn cardstock; cut the top and bottom.
9. Adhere green rhinestones to the die cut border using On Point Glue.
10. Adhere all layers using the EZ Roller.
I loved playing with a rainbow of color and a variety of patterns for this cheerful stamp. I bet you would have a great time experimenting with colors and patterns too! I’ll be back with another project very soon. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!