Hello Friends! This week, the Stampendous Design Team is sharing projects that use the new Sassy City Perfectly Clear Stamp Set. This set is filled with pretty silhouette stamps that make whipping up a quick card very simple. I made this one in about 10 minutes! My full instructions are below.
SSC1279: Sassy City
My Colors Cardstock: Sky
Imagine: VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne
Artist’s Loft: Watercolor Paper, Watercolors
Scrapbook Adhesives: E-Z Runner
1. On a piece of watercolor paper, loosely paint a sky and grass using 2 shades of blue and 2 shades of green.
2. Let dry.
3. Stamp the park scene on to the watercolor paper using Nocturne Ink.
4. Stamp the bicyclist using Nocturne Ink.
5. Stamp the sentiment also using Nocturne Ink.
6. Create the card base out of Sky Cardstock, cut to 4 1/4″ x 11.”
7. Tear the edges of the watercolor paper to fit on the card base, allowing a border of blue to show.
8. Adhere the watercolor layer to the card base.
How easy is that?! I would like to make this with different colors of paint, to give the sky more of a sunrise/sunset kind of feel. Making a bunch of these quickly in different color variations would make a great gift. I’ll be back soon with more projects. For now, please be sure to visit the Stampendous Blog for more projects using this stamp set. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!
Rebecca Yahrling says
This is lovely! I love the cute scene you created.
Looks so fun and
the stamp set is
Carla from Utah
This is one of my faves! Such a great set! Love the card!
Lovely.. How cool and how super fast besides the drying time (impatience) :). Great idea.. Love the suggestion of different colors.. sunset, sunrise, rainbow.. Would be fun to play with.
Denise Bryant says
Awesome silhouette design! Looks like a fun set!