Greetings! This week, the Stampendous Team is joining the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge to share adorable creations featuring House Mouse stamps. Today, I am working am sharing a card using the So Sweet Perfectly Clear Stamp Set.
My Colors Cardstock: Pimento, Brown Eyes, Coral Rose
Imagine: VersaColor Ink in Brown, VersaMark Ink, VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 062, 064, 065, 069, 071, 075, 220
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Dots
Strathmore: Smooth Bristol Cardstock
1. Stamp the House Mouse with VersaFine ink on to Smooth Bristol Cardstock.
2. Color the House Mouse with the Zig Markers listed.
3. Die cut the image with the Small “E” Fitted Frame.
4. Die cut a piece of Coral Rose cardstock with the Large “E” Fitted Frame.
5. Create the card base with Pimento cardstock, cut to the size of 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4.”
6. Cut a strip of Brown Eyes 5 1/2″ wide, and torn on one horizontal side.
7. On the piece of Brown Eyes, using VersaMark ink, stamp the two footprints all over.
8. Sprinkle Iced Pink Embossing Powder on the paw prints and heat set.
9. On the card base, stamp the paw print border across the bottom of the card with Brown VersaColor ink.
10. Stamp the sentiment on the card base with Brown VersaColor ink.
11. Sprinkle on Clear Bark Embossing Powder all over the stamped images and heat set.
12. Adhere all layers with EZ Dots.