Hello! This week, the Stampendous team is sharing projects that feature stamps from the adorable House Mouse collection. We are also joined by the wonderfully talented House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge Design Team. They always share the most adorable and intricate creations featuring these sweet stamps. I have a real cutie today that is called Juggling Berries.
HMP84: Juggling Berries
EP233: Rubellite Pearlustre Embossing Powder
TP119: Vintage Lilac Embossing Powder
SSC1272: Brushed Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamp Set
My Colors Cardstock: Plum
Imagine: VersaMark Ink, VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Roller
Zig Clean Color Markers: 010, 026, 064, 069, 071, 084, 094, 230, 260, 803, 901
Canson Mixed Media Paper
1. Stamp the image on to Mixed Media Paper with VersaFine ink.
2. Color the stamped image with the markers listed.
3. Apply chalk to the background to create a ground and sky/wall/etc.
4. Trim the image.
5. Cut a mat out of Plum cardstock, cut to 4 3/4″ x 3 1/2.”
6. Apply VersaMark to the edges of the mat.
7. Sprinkle on Vintage Lilac Embossing Powder to the mat and heat set. I like to do to connecting sides at a time.
8. Create the card base out of Brocade cardstock, cut to 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2.”
9. Edge the card base with VersaMark ink.
10. Sprinkle on Rubellite embossing powder and heat set.
11. Stamp your sentiment on to the colored image layer with VersaFine ink.
12. Adhere all layers.
Please be sure to visit not only the Stampendous Blog, but the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge Blog as well. You are sure to see some amazing projects this week! Thanks so much for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!
Linda BL says
That is the cutest stsmp. Your berries look good enough to eat. The embossing looks like it could be a sugary coating for the berries. Love it!
Denise Bryant says
Darling card! Love the scene you created with this sweet stamp!
Sue D says
So cute. I like the framing and coloring.
Sue in Ohio
Rebecca Yahrling says
Great coloring on this adorable card.
Teresa Godines #6857 says
Very sweet. love your color combination
sharon g says
He makes me happy just looking at him. SO CUTE
Oh so cute and fun; puts a smile on your face. Your coloring is beautiful as well.
Joann Alexander says
Your creation is beautiful! I LOVE your coloring! Thank you for sharing!
This is so fun, Alison! It's so deliciously berry colored. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful work!