Greetings! The Stampendous Design Team is finishing a week of celebrating the art of Laurel Burch. She creating so many inspiring works of art, and it is a pleasure to work with her imagery via the stamps that Stampendous has to offer. Today I decided to share Heart Bouquet. This is a large stamp, so it covers most of the front of an A2 sized card. My full instructions are below. I will be entering this card into the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, which is “In My Garden.”
Bo Bunny: 12″ Kiwi Vintage- #12KV913
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 020, 025, 027, 029, 030, 031, 032, 036, 037, 041, 042, 044, 047, 050, 051, 052, 070, 080, 082, 083
Imagine: VersaFine innk in Onyx Black, On Point Glue
Kokuyo: Dot ‘N Roller
Canson Mixed Media Paper
1. Using VersaFine ink in Onyx Black, stamp the image on to Canson Mixed Media Paper.
2. Color the image using the Zig markers listed.
3. Cut the image out.
4. Create the card base out of Kiwi Vintage Bo Bunny Paper, using the reverse side. Cut the cardstock to 5 1/2″ x 8.”
5. On the top and bottom of the card base, apply a thin bead of On Point Glue.
6. Sprinkle Purple Micro Glitter on to the wet glue and shake off the excess.
7. Glue the colored layer to the card base using the Dot ‘N Roller.
I hope you have enjoyed my Laurel Burch projects this week. If you missed any days, please visit the Stampendous Blog for all of the links to the Design Team. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!