HMP74: Party Peeking
My Colors Cardstock: Mint Julep, Banana Pepper
Zig Clean Color Markers: 022, 026, 029, 032, 038, 041, 045, 050, 051, 052, 060, 061, 064, 067, 070, 071, 080, 090, 091, 094, 302, 803, 901
Imagine: Kaleidacolor inks in Spectrum, Ink Potion No. 9, On Point Glue, VersaFine in Onyx Black
Canson: Mixed Media Paper
Beacon Adhesieves: Zip Dry Glue
EK Success: Medium Corner Rounder
Blue Flat Sequins
1. Stamp the image on to Canson’s Mixed Media Paper with Onyx Black VersaFine ink.
2. Color the image using the colors listed.
3. Trim image and use Medium Corner Rounder in all 4 corners.
4. Cut another piece of Mixed Media Paper to 5 1/4″ x 4.”
5. Click the Kaleidacolor inks together, and roll your brayer on to the inks. Spritz the brayer with Ink Potion No. 9 to get the colors to blend and migrate better.
6. Roll the brayer on to the Mixed Media Paper in an up and down motion, being careful to not roll the colors diagonally. Let dry.
7. Create the card base with Banana Pepper cardstock cut to 5 1/2″ x 8.”
8. Create a mat of Mint Julep, cut to 3 1/2″ x 4 1/4.” Round the corners.
9. Adhere the Kaleidacolor background to the card base.
10. Tilt the Mint Julep mat and adhere on a diagonal.
11. Tilt the House Mouse image in the opposite direction of the Mint Julep mat, and adhere.
12. Glue 5 flat cobalt blue sequins to the card using On Point Glue.
The coloring of the stamped image took a bit of time, but the rest of the card came together nice and fast, which is great. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!