Greetings! All this week, the Stampendous Design Team has been playing along with the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge Blog. It has been a pleasure sharing projects that feature the sweetest little mice. Since Easter is right around the corner, I decided to share a project with Easter Egg Juggle. This card has a lot of layers, and it was fun to create! My full instructions are below.
My Colors Cardstock: Coral Rose, Sky, Wildflower, Yellow Corn
Bo Bunny: Kiwi Vintage Double Dot #12KV913
Imagine: VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black, VersaMark Ink
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 028, 041, 047, 048, 049, 064, 069, 071, 093, 094, 202, 302, 803, 901
Pale Gray Cardstock
Scrapbook Adhesives: Tape Runner, Foam Squares
1. Stamp the House Mouse image on to Cason Mixed Media Paper with VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black.
2. Color the image using the Zig Clean Color Markers listed.
3. Die cut the image out with the Large Q Fitted Frame.
4. Die cut Coral Rose, Sky, Wildflower, and Yellow Corn, also with the Large Q.
5. Create the card base out of pale gray cardstock, cut to 5 1/2″ x 8.”
6. Cut a mat from Kiwi Vintage Double Dot, cut to 5 1/4″ x 3 3/4″ and attach to the card base.
7. Glue the cardstock die cuts together, rotating each color slightly. You may want to add some foam squares to the highest layers, as they will be so far off of the card.
8. Add the stamped layer to the top of the die cut stack.
9. Glue the die cut stack to the card base, being careful to keep the stamped image straight.
10. Stamp the sentiment to the mat with VersaMark Ink.
11. Heat emboss the sentiment with Bright Pink Embossing Powder.