My Colors Cardstock: Atlantic Shore, Fireflies
Bo Bunny Cardstock: 12WBV999- Wild Berry Vintage Double Dot
Imagine: VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
Prismacolor Markers: 4, 6, 16, 19, 25, 28, 37, 44, 46, 123, 127, 145, 168, 169
1. Stamp the Blossom Vase image on to Mixed Media Paper with VersaFine Ink.
2. Color the stamped image with the Prismacolor Markers listed.
3. Die cut the colored image with the Small “P” Fitted Frame.
4. Die cut the Large “P” Fitted Frame out of Atlantic Shore cardstock.
5. Create the card base out of Fireflies cardstock, cut to 8 1/2″ X 5 1/2.”
6. Cut a mat of the Wild Berries cardstock, cut to 5 1/4″ X 3 3/4.”
7. Adhere all layers with EZ Dots adhesive.
I haven’t worked with my Prismacolor Markers in quite a while, so it was nice to take them out. I think this card is fun and playful, and can be used for a variety of occasions. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!