Hello! The Stampendous team is continuing the “Part of Your World” theme for the month of May, and this week we are highlighting “Up Where they Walk.” So think lighthouses, sail boats, beaches, etc. I decided to make a tag with the Build a Lighthouse stamp set. Check out the full instructions below.
CRS5098: Build a Lighthouse Stamp Set
DCS5098: Build a Lighthouse Die Cut Set
Zig Clean Color Markers: 028, 034, 037, 040, 041, 044, 050, 062, 064, 065, 072, 075, 083, 096, 260, 302, 303, 803
May Arts: Ribbon
1. Using VersaFine ink in Onyx Black, first stamp the lighthouse on the right side of the tag.
2. Die cut a lighthouse out of scrap paper.
3. Temporarily attach the die cut light house on top of the stamped light house with temporary adhesive or tap under the die cut.
4. Stamp the clouds across the top of the tag.
5. Stamp the trees and bushes below the cloud line. The die cut lighthouse prevents you from stamping on the lighthouse that you will eventually color in.
6. Stamp the shore line.
7. Stamp some waves.
8. Color the tag using the Zig Clean Color Markers listed.
9. Highlight the clouds and lighthouse with the Molotow marker.
10. Add some ribbon to the tag.
Please check out the Stampendous Blog ad the rest of the folks posting along with me. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!