My Colors Cardstock: Harvest Orange
Bazzill Cardstock: Ivy
Beacon Adhesives: Zip Dry Glue
Zig Clean Color Markers: 010, 020, 023, 029, 044, 048, 064, 062, 065, 069, 071, 072, 094, 220, 901, 902
May Arts Ribbon
Canson Mixed Media Paper
1. Stamp the image on to Canson Mixed Media Paper using VersaFine ink.
2. Color the image using the Zig Clean Color Markers Listed.
3. Smudge on blue chalk for the sky and brown chalk for the ground.
4. Trim the image.
5. Cut a Mat of Bazzill cardstock in Ivy to the size of 4-1/4″ x 3-3/16.”
6. Create the card base out of Harvest Orange cardstock and cut to the size of 6-1/2″ x 10.”
7. Using the small poppy from the Pretty Poppies set, stamp the image all over the front of the card base using VersaMark ink.
8. Sprinkle all the stamped images with Detail Clear Embossing Powder and heat set.
9. Adhere a piece of satin ribbon approximately 1-1/4″ from the bottom of the card.
10. Glue all layers using Zip Dry Glue.
Thank you so much for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!