Hello! I have a new House Mouse card to share, that uses the stamp Stream Float. I always enjoy coloring House Mouse images, and because they’re so detailed I kept the rest of the card simple. Stampendous offers a ton of sweet House Mouse stamps. I am entering this card into the latest House Mouse & Friends Challenge, which is Anything Goes/Spring Flowers.
*Some affiliate links are used in this post. That means that if you shop through these links, I may receive a small compensation, at no cost to you. For more information, please see my Affiliates page.
HMP148: Stream Float
MPW811: Mixed Media White Paper
My Colors Cardstock: Yellow Corn, Brown Eyes
Imagine: VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne, On Point Glue
Copic Markers: E50, E53, E33, E93, E21, E25, E29, G07, G17, G28, B00, BG34, G16, BG13, YG45, Y02, Y06, Y07
Doodles Paper Playground: Toasted S’mores Sparkle Blend
Beacon Adhesives: Zip Dry Glue
1. Stamp Steam Float on to Mixed Media White Paper using VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne.
2. Color the stamped image using the Copic marker colors listed.
3. Trim the colored image to approximately 4″ x 2 1/2.”
4. Create the card base with Yellow Corn cardstock, cut to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2.”
5. Tear two corners of Brown Eyes cardstock for the upper left and lower right corners of the card base.
6. Adhere layers with Zip Dry Glue.
7. Place assorted sequins from the Toasted S’mores Sparkle Blend on to the card, and adhere with On Point Glue.
I wonder where this little mouse is traveling to. Perhaps nowhere special, and he’s just enjoying the ride. Please be sure to visit the Stampendous Blog for more creations. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!