Hello! I have a new House Mouse card to share today, using the stamp Rose Surprise from Stampendous. I had a lot of fun coloring this one up. I am entering this card into the latest House Mouse & Friends Challenge. My instructions are below.
*Some affiliate links are used in this post. That means that if you shop through these links, I may receive a small compensation, at no cost to you. For more information, please see my Affiliates page.
HMR154: Rose Surprise
MPW811: Mixed Media White Paper
Neenah: Desert Storm Cardstock
Imagine: VersaFince Clair Ink in Nocturne
Copic Markers: E50, E53, E33, E71, E77, E79, E25, E57, E59, E93, E31, E35, BV01, BV04, BV08, YG07, YG09, YG17, YG67, T2, T4, T6 B000, G24, G29
Pinkfresh Studios: Stargazer Ink
Beacon Adhesives: Zip Dry Glue
1. Stamp Rose Surprise on to Mixed Media White Paper with VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne.
2. Color in the stamped image with the Copic markers listed.
3. Trim the colored piece down to approximately 5″ x 3 3/4.”
4. Create the card base out of Desert Storm cardstock, cut to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2.”
5. Using a blending brush, ink the edges of the card base with Stargazer ink from Pinkfresh Studios.
6. Adhere the colored in image to the card base with Zip Dry Glue.
This is such a sweet stamp, isn’t it? I really enjoyed coloring the rose and the wood. If you’re a fan of House Mouse, you should definitely check out the House Mouse and Friends Challenge. They’re always a lot of fun and their Design Team is really talented. Plus, you could win a prize if you participate! Thanks so much for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!