Hello! Today I am sharing a card that uses the Wild Bunch stamp from Stampendous. I really love this stamp and I had a blast using colors that are more muted than my typical palette. I hope you like it too.
*Some affiliate links are used in this post. That means that if you shop through these links, I may receive a small compensation, at no cost to you.
R343: Wild Bunch
MPW811: Mixed Media White Paper
Imagine: Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black. Fireworks! Spray in Rich Cocoa and Desert Sand
Copic Markers: RV19, RV66, E47, E49, R05, YR02, YG95, YG97, BG18, BG72, BG96, YR23, Y21, YG11, G24, G21, G29, YG17, V17, RV19, RV55
Distress Ink in Vintage Photo
Beacon Adhesives: Zip Dry Glue
1. Stamp Wild Bunch on to Mixed Media White Paper with Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black.
2. Color the stamped image with the Copic Markers listed.
3. Trim the panel to 3 1/2″ x 5.”
4. Splatter Rich Cocoa and Desert Sand Fireworks! Spray on to the colored panel. I unscrew the sprayer and tap the straw to get a good splatter. Let dry.
5. Create the card base out of sage colored cardstock, cut to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2.”
6. Using a blender brush, apply some Vintage Photo Distress Ink to the edges of the colored panel. I kept it very light.
7. Using Zip Dry Glue, adhere the colored panel to the card base.
I really love how this card turned out. I went with an unusual color palette for these flowers, and I think it’s beautiful. Please visit the Stampendous Blog to see more wonderful projects. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!
Thank you so much for your kind words!