Hello! I have a House Mouse card to share with you today. It’s called Witch Swing. My very first House Mouse stamp (over 15 years ago!) was a Halloween themed stamp. I really love the way those mice celebrate the holiday. My full instructions are below.
*Some affiliate links are used in this post at no cost to you. For more info, please see my Affiliates page.
HMP144: Witch Swing
SSC1319: Creature Tricks
EP209: Twilight Embossing Powder
MPW811: Mixed Media White Cardstock
My Colors Cardstock: Black Suede, Spanish Moss
Imagine: VersaFine Claire Ink in Twilight, VersaMark Ink, Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black
Copics: E11, E51, E2, E18, E25, E33, E47, E53R20YG95, YG97YR23N2, N4, N6BV02, BV04, BV08G24, G28, G29
Lavender colored cardstock
Beacon Adhesives: Zip Dry Glue
1. Stamp Witch Swing on to Mixed Media White Paper with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
2. Color the image using the Copic markers listed.
3. Apply blue chalk to the background for the sky.
4. Trim the colored image to 3 1/4″ x 2 3/4.”
5. Cut a mat using Black Suede cardstock, to 3 1/2″ x 3.”
6. Create the card base with Spanish Moss cardstock, cut to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2.”
7. Cut a piece of lavender cardstock to 2″ x 5 1/2.”
8. Ink the edges of the card base (2 at a time) with VersaMark Ink.
9. Sprinkle Twilight embossing powder on to the wet ink, tap off excess, and heat set.
10. Repeat for the other two sides.
11. Adhere all layers with Zip Dry Glue.
12. Stamp the sentiment with Twilight Versa Fine Claire Ink.
Such a cutie, right? Be sure to visit the Stampendous Blog to find more fun creations. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a spooktacular day!
Thank you so much for your kind words!