Hello! Today, along with Stampendous, I am participating with the Cat Lover’s Blog Hop. You can view Stampendous’ post HERE. This hop is a celebration of kitties, so of course I had to join in. My card features the “Scarf Kitty” stamp, and my full instructions are below.
RS-Q253: Scarf Kitty
DCP1005: Fitted Frames Set A
6CR009: Cling Winter Blizzard
SSC2010: Lovey Flowers Stamp Set
FREG048: Ice Blue Embossing Powder
MPW811: Mixed Media White Paper
My Colors Cardstock: Winter Lake
Imagine: VersaMark Ink, VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black, VersaMagic Ink in Pretty Petunia, On Point Glue
Doodles Paper Playground: Sweet Boy Sparkle Blend
Zig Clean Color Markers: 021, 031, 036, 044, 045, 083, 091, 230, 302, 303, 803
Ranger: Tumbled Glass Distress Ink, Mini Ink Blending Tool
Canson: Mixed Media Paper
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner, Foam Squares
1. Stamp the Scarf Kitty on to Mixed Media Cardstock with VersaFine Ink.
2. Color the stamped image using the Zig Markers listed.
3. Die cut the colored image with the Small “Q” Fitted Frame.
4. Ink Blend the edges of the die cut with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink and a Mini Ink Blending Tool.
5. Stamp the sentiment (from the Lovely Flowers stamp set) on the the piece with VersaMark Ink.
6. Cut a piece of Mixed Media White Paper to 4″ x 5 1/4.”
7. Stamp the Cling Winter Blizzard Stamp on to the white paper with VersaMark Ink.
8. Sprinkle Ice Blue Embossing Powder on top of the wet ink, shake off the excess, and heat set.
9. Ink the edges of the embossed panel (directly from the ink pad) with VersaMagic Ink in Pretty Petunia.
10. Create the card base out of Winter Lake cardstock, cut to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2.”
11. Apply the embossed layer to the card base with EZ Runner.
12. Apply the Scarf Kitty to the embossed layer with Foam Squares.
13. Apply some sequins from the Sweet Boy Sparkle Blend to the card using On Point Glue.
I hope that you’ll check out the rest of this hop. It’s always a fun one to participate in. I will be back later today with my post for my latest #TillDeathDoUsCraft project. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!