Greetings! I know many people are thinking ahead to Autumn and the holiday season, but I’m not quite there yet. It’s still technically summertime, so I thought this was a good time to share this House Mouse card I created for Stampendous. I am also entering this card into the House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge, and their “Anything Goes” theme. My full instructions are below.
*Some affiliate links are used at no cost to you. For more info, please see my Affiliates page.
HMR148: House Mouse Pool Play
EP601: Floral Lilac Medium Embossing Powder
MPW811: Mixed Media White Paper
My Colors Cardstock: Lilac Mist
Beacon Adhesives: Zip Dry Glue
Imagine: VersaMark Ink, Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black
Mice: E11, E21, E51, R20, E59, E57, E13, T0, T2, T4, T6
Scene: B000, BG01, BG11, BG13, BV01, BV02, BV13, G17, G28, YG45, YG67, V12, RV55, RV69, RV95
1. Stamp the Pool Play stamp on to Mixed Media Cardstock with Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black.
2. Color the scene using the Copic Marker colors listed.
3. Trim the scene down to the edges.
4. Create the card base out of Lilac Mist cardstock, cut to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2.”
5. Apply VersaMark Ink to 2 adjacent sides of the card base.
6. Sprinkle on Floral Lilac Medium Embossing Powder on to the wet ink, tap off excess, and heat set.
7. Repeat steps 5 & 6 on the two remaining sides.
8. Adhere the stamped and colored panel to the card base with Zip Dry Glue.
These mice look like they’re having such a nice time! What a fun way to spend the day. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!
This is such a fun image! Your coloring is wonderful. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx
Lorraine A says
Super cute card Alison 🙂 the mouse image is adorable and your coloring is fabulous! Love how you embossed the edges too, very lovely glossy effect 🙂
Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Lols x x x
Bunny Hoyle says
What a lovely card this is. Perfect for our Florida weather. They do look like they’re having so much fun. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
SUE DREES says
Alison, this is such a fun stamp, and you have colored it up beautifully. Love the colors you chose too. So happy you shared your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Susan K Kment says
I knew I recognized this cutie Alison! Thanks for linking up with all your details. Love the pretty colors you chose on this hot summer creation! Thanks again for sharing with us at HMFMC! ♥ Sue Kment
Carol Gunn says
Such great colours and lots of fun happening here. Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse & Friends, come again soon. CarolG