Hello! I have a new House Mouse card to share today. In our house, we loooooove cookies. So the Cookie Sprinkles stamp from Stampendous is very appropriate. It reminds me of when we decorate gingerbread houses during the holidays. Below are my full instructions.
*This post contains some affiliate links at no cost to you. For more info, please see my Affiliates page.
HMP137: Cookie Sprinkles
My Colors Cardstock: Tropical Splash
Bo Bunny: Pink Punch Vintage
Imagine: VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black
Zig Clean Color Markers: Mice- 064, 071, 072, 075, 091, 094, 095, 096, 230, 900
Everything Else- 025, 027, 031, 036, 041, 045, 053, 067, 071, 091, 094, 200, 202, 302, 901
Canson: Mixed Media Paper
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
1. Stamp Cookie Sprinkles on to Mixed Media with VersaFine Ink.
2. Color the stamped image with the Zig Markers listed.
3. Trim the colored image to 4 1/4″ x 3.”
4. Cut a mat of Tropical Splash cardstock, cut to 4 1/4″ x 3 1/4.”
5. Create the card base out of Bo Bunny’s Pink Punch Vintage cardstock, cut to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2.”
6. Adhere all layers with EZ Runner.
How adorable is this stamp? I went really bold with the colors, but you can definitely make them softer. This card is perfect for birthdays, don’t you think? I’ll have another new project to share very soon. Meanwhile, why not visit the Stampendous Blog? Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!
Thank you so much for your kind words!