Hello! This week, the Stampendous team is sharing House Mouse cards about “caring.” This was the perfect time for me to use the Get Well Soon stamp. My full instructions are below.
HMP139: Get Well Soon
FREG028: Shabby Pink Embossing Enamel
Bazzill: Daisy Cardstock
Bo Bunny: Powder Blue Vintage Double Dot- #12PBV968
Imagine: VersaMark Ink, VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black
Zig Clean Color Real Bruh Pens: 041 045, 064,065, 068, 069, 071, 072, 075, 097, 200, 220, 303
Canson: Mixed Media Paper
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
1. Stamp the Get Well Soon stamp on to Mixed Media Paper with VersaFine Ink.
2. Color the stamped image with Zig Clean Color Markers. The wall gets colored with the Copic color Y11.
3. Trim the colored image to 4″ x 3.”
4. Cut a mat of Powder Blue Vintage to 5 ” x 3 1/4.”
5. Create the card base with Daisy cardstock, cut to 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2.”
6. Ink the bottom of the card base with VersaMark Ink.
7. Sprinkle Shabby Pink Embossing Enamel on the wet VersaMark Ink.
8. Heat from underneath until the powder melts.
9. Adhere all layers to the card base with EZ Runner.
I hope this fella is up an about again soon. I’m glad he’s getting some rest. This is such a perfect image to send to anyone who isn’t feeling well, and it’s not too complicated to color. Do you send “get well soon” cards? I admit, I don’t, but I may have to now that I have this stamp. Please visit the Stampendous Blog for more “caring” House Mouse cards. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!
Thank you so much for your kind words!