Hello! Today I have a very “sweet” card to share that uses the House Mouse stamp called “Berry Basket.” Stampendous offers so many adorable House Mouse stamps, there are even some with masks now! Below are my full instructions on how to recreate this card. I’ll be entering this card not only to the latest “Anything Goes” House Mouse & Friends Challenge, but also to my growing list of #JustStashJauary projects.
HMP135: Berry Basket
FREG029L: Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel
My Colors Cardtsock: Deep Indigo, Madras Blue
Imagine: VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne and Twilight, Tear it Tape
Zig Clean Color Markers: Mice: 064, 065, 068, 071, 072, 075, 090, 091, 094, 096, 230
Everything Else: 037, 044, 045, 047, 065, 302, 900
Copic Marker: B00
Canson: Mixed Media Cardstock
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
1. Stamp Berry Basket with Nocturne ink on to Mixed Media paper.
2. Color the image using the Zig Markers listed.
3. Color the sky with the B00 Copic marker.
4. Trim the colored image to 4 1/4″ x 2 3/4.”
5. Cut a mat of Deep Indigo cardstock to 4 1/2″ x 3 1/4.”
6. Create the card base out of Madras Blue cardstock, cut to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2.”
7. Apply two rows of Tear It Tape to the right side of the card base, going vertically.
8. Ink Blend the edges of the card base with Twilight ink using your preferred blending tool.
9. Sprinkle Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel on to the Tear It Tape, shake off excess, and heat from below to prevent the large pieces from being blown off.
10.Adhere the colored image to the card base with EZ Runner.
You can add a sentiment to this card if you’d like, but sometimes I like to leave mine without one until I know who I am sending my card to. Coloring this stamp took some time, but a.) I love coloring, so I didn’t mind at all, and b.) the image is so large that you don’t need to do much more to your card to finish it up. Please visit the Stampendous Blog to see more wonderful House Mouse creations. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!