Hello! Today I have a card that features the sweet “Mrs. Mouse” stamp from Stampendous. She coordinates well with Clara Mouse and Prince Mouse, so if you like one, you’ll probably like the others as well. Do they remind you of a certain ballet that is quite popular at Christmastime??? My full instructions are below.
RS-V350: Mrs. Mouse
DCP1007: Build a Wreath Die Set
DCP1018: Gnomes & Friends Die Set
DCP1019: Truck Load Die Set
MPW811: Mixed Media White Cardstock
My Colors Cardstock: Sky, Velvet Night
Imagine: VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black
Zig Clean Color Markers: 027, 033, 036, 038, 063, 091, 093, 097, 200, 202, 222, 302, 901
Ranger: Distress Ink in Chipped Sapphire
Canson: Mixed Media Paper
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner, foam squares
1. Stamp Mrs. Mouse on to Mixed Media cardstock with VersaFine Ink.
2. Color the stamped Mrs. Mouse with the Zig Marker colors listed.
3. Using a piece of turquoise cardstock, die cut the second largest scallop in the Build a Wreath Die set.
4. Ink the edges lightly with Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink.
5. Create the card base out of Sky cardstock, cut to 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2.”
6. Die cut the candy canes from the Gnomes & Friends die set multiple times with Mixed Media White Cardstock.
7. Color every other stripe of the candy canes with the Pink Zig marker (#025).
8. Glue the candy canes to the card base.
9. Adhere Mrs. Mouse to the scallop circle with foam squares.
10. Adhere the scallop circle to the card base.
I think this card is really sweet. I especially love all of the die cut candy canes in the background. Please be sure to visit the Stampendous Blog to see more wonderful projects. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!