Hello! Today’s card features a unique stamp from Stampendous. This is a stamp that is very specific to the goings-on of 2020, but you can easily ink up portions of the image to use separately. It’s called “All For Christmas,” and I bet this is the same list many people have.
RS-R330: All For Christmas
EP211: Golden Sand Embossing Powder
Imagine: VersaMark Ink, VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black
Neenah: Desert Storm Cardstock
Canson: Mixed Media Cardstock
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens: 020, 024, 028, 029, 031, 034, 036, 040, 041, 044, 045, 047, 063, 064, 066, 072, 092, 260, 302, 901
EK Success: Medium Corner Rounder
1. Stamp the All For Christmas stamp on to Mixed Media Paper with VersaFine Ink.
2. Color the image with the Zig markers listed.
3. Use a medium corner rounder on all 4 corners.
4. Create the card base out of Desert Storm cardstock, cut to 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2.”
5. Apply VersaMark Ink to two sides of the card base.
6. Sprinkle on Golden Sand Embossing Powder to the wet ink, shake off the excess, and heat set.
7. Repeat Step 5 & 6 on the other two sides of the card base.
8. Adhere the colored panel to the card base with EZ Runner.
I particularly like the top portion of this stamp, and think that with some simple masking, it would work on many cards. Take a look at all of the different sentiments and see how they can work for you, with some additional words. Are any of the things here on your wish list? Be sure to visit the Stampendous Blog to see more holiday cards, and visit the Stampendous website to see their latest release. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!
Kim Black says
Beautiful card. Love the colors on this!