Hello! Gnomes are all the rage right now and Stampendous offers many options for your “gnoming” pleasure. Today I used one of their newest sets, called Gnome Sayings. It’s a very “punny” set!
SSC1352: Gnome Sayings
My Colors Cardstock: Yellow Corn, Caribbean Sea
Imagine: VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black, On Point Glue
Doodles Paper Playground: Opal Sparkle Blend
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens: 001, 003, 021, 025, 026, 027, 030, 031, 033, 034, 036, 040, 042, 045, 047, 048, 049, 064, 068, 071, 080, 082, 092, 099, 200, 202, 302, 303, 400, 803, 901
Strathmore: Smooth Bristol Cardstock
1. Stamp the gnome holding the balloon with VersaFine ink on to Smooth Bristol cardstock.
2. Stamp that same gnome on to a piece of scrap paper or masking paper, if you have it.
3. Fussy cut the gnome out of the scrap paper and lay him on top of the Bristol version. You may temporarily adhere it on the back, if you’d like. I didn’t feel that I needed to.
4. Stamp the gnome holding the present on either side of the balloon gnome and remove the mask.
5. Stamp the sentiment.
6. Color the stamped images using the Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens listed.
7. Tear all 4 edges of the cardstock.
8. Create the card base out of Yellow Corn cardstock, cut to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2
9. Cut a strip of Caribbean Sea cardstock to the size of 1″ x 4 1/4.”
10. Glue all layers.
11. Adhere some Opal Sparkle Blends to the card front using On Point Glue.
I like that you can play with the placement of these gnomes. Since they’re all separate stamps, you can easily create different groupings, or just use them on their own. Please visit the Stampendous Blog to get more inspiration. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!