Hello! Are you a fan of flamingos like me? I love them, so I am happy to share a card that uses Flamingo Santa from Stampendous. I used non-traditional colors for a Christmas card, which is something I love to do. My full instructions on how to create this card are below.
My Colors Cardstock: Tropical Splash, Spearmint, Coral Rose
Zig Clean Color Markers: 021, 024, 036, 042, 220, 222, 901
Imagine: VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne, On Point Glue
Canson: Mixed Media Paper
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
1. Stamp the Flamingo Santa with VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne.
2. Color the stamped image using the marker colors listed.
3. Trim the colored image to 3″ x 4 1/2.”
4. Stamp the sentiment in the upper right corner with Nocturne ink.
5. Create the card base with Spearmint cardstock, cut to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2.”
6. Cut a mat of Coral Rose cardstock to the size of 3 1/4″ x 4 3/4.”
7. Cut a strip of Tropical Splash cardstock to the size of 1″ x 4 1/4.”
8. Adhere all layers with EZ Runner.
9. Squeeze a thin border of On Point Glue on two sides of the card’s perimeter.
10. Sprinkle on Multi Crystal Glitter Mix on to the wet glue.
11. Repeat with the other two sides.
I love these vibrant colors together, and that flamingo is adorable! And it has just the right amount of glitter to make it even more festive. Please be sure to visit the Stampendous Blog to see what other projects the team has been creating. Thanks so much or stopping by. Have an inspiring day!