Hello! Roses are a favorite flower for many people, and Stampendous often has several rose stamps to choose from. Today, my card uses the new Fragrant Rose Perfectly Clear Stamp set.
SSC2008: Fragrant Rose
DCP1014: Gift Card Wallet Die Set
DCP102: Detail Gold Embossing Powder
MPW811: White Mixed Media Paper
My Colors Cardstock: Pimento, Grasshopper
Tombow Recycled Pencils: Yellow Green & Deep Green
Imagine: VersaMark Ink, VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black, Memento Ink in Cottage Ivy, On Point Glue
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens: 025, 044, 045, 050, 064
Doodles Paper Playground: Sunshine Sparkle Blend
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner, Foam Tape
Ranger: Mowed Lawn Distress Ink
1. Stamp the single rose with VersaMark ink on to Mixed Media White Paper.
2. Sprinkle the image with Detail Gold Embossing Powder, shake off excess, and heat set.
3. Color the rose with the Zig Clean Color Markers listed.
4. Fussy cut the rose.
5. Create a fussy cut mat of Pimento cardstock around the rose.
6. Adhere the rose to the mat.
7. Stamp the sentiment with VersaMark ink on to Grasshopper cardstock.
8. Die cut the sentiment using the large oval die from the Gift Card die cut set.
9. Using Mowed Lawn Distress Ink and a Blending Brush, apply ink to the edges of the die cut sentiment.
10. Cut a piece of Mixed Media White Paper to 4″ x 5 1/4.”
11. Stamp the foliage image all over the white, using Cottage Ivy Memento Ink.
12. Color in the leaves with the Tombow pencils listed.
13. Create the card base with Pimento cardstock, cut to 5 1/2″ x 11.
14. Adhere the white layer and the sentiment with EZ Runner.
15. Adhere the rose with Foam Tape.
16. Apply some Sunshine sequins to the card with On Point Glue.
I really like how the rose turned out, but I especially like the background. It’s simple, yet pretty. This card would work for many occasions, which is another reason I like it. For more ideas, please visit the Stampendous Blog. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!