Greetings! Stampendous! is celebrating the July Catalog with a Virtual Catalog Party for their retailers! Each day a new product will be featured and there will be a video and other artwork spotlighting it. Be sure to check Stampendous!’ Blog throughout the week so you don’t miss anything! Today, we’re sharing the Truck Load die set, and it is so much fun. I am not a huge fan of very intricate die sets….I’d rather be stamping. But this one has just enough details to be really versatile, but not complicated to use at all. My full instructions are below.
DCP1019: Truck Load Die Set
My Colors Cardstock: Harvest Orange, Spanish Moss, Goldenrod
Bo Bunny: Cardstock in- Turquoise Double Dot, Orange Citrus Vintage, Wild Berry Vintage
Other Cardstock: Black, silver, yellow
Spectrum Noir: Metallic Silver Marker
Beacon Adhesives: Zip Dry Glue
1. Die cut the truck with Turquoise Double Dot cardstock. I opted to have the truck facing to the left, although the “correct” way is to the right.
2. Die cut the pumpkin and the sentiment with Orange Citrus Vintage cardstock.
3. Die cut the tires using black for the tires, silver for the rims, and Wild Berry Vintage for the interior of the rims.
4. Die cut the hay out of yellow cardstock.
5. Cut a piece of Spanish Moss cardstock to 3 1/2″ 4 1/2.”
6. Cut a piece of Harvest Orange to 4″ x 5.”
7. Create the card base out of Goldenrod cardstock, cut to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2.”
8. Add “chrome” to the truck (bumper, handle, etc.) using a metallic silver marker.
9. Attach all layers with Zip Dry glue.
I love how this card turned out, and it was fast to create! I didn’t even need to color anything, except for the “chrome” on my truck. If you’ll notice, I opted to have my truck facing the left, although the die was intended to have it face the right. Although the cut and embossed lines aren’t as obvious when you flip the truck over, I think they’re visible enough to make it work this way. I really like that there are so many fun things you can do with this truck. I plan on adding some stamped characters to the back on another card. That’s it for me today. Please be sure to visit the Stampendous Blog for more information on the virtual catalog event that’s going on this week. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!