Greetings! Today I have a fun card that all of you gnome fans will love. I used a couple of Stampendous’ newest stamp sets, called Gnomaste and Floral Circles to create this super bright card. I did a little bit of masking and a whole lot of color blending. My full instructions are below.
SSC1336: Floral Circles
MPW811: Mixed Media White Paper
My Colors Cardstock: Ocean Side
Imagine: VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens: 022, 032, 033, 035, 041, 047, 049, 050, 053, 060, 064, 065, 070, 071, 072, 080, 081, 082, 093, 096, 220, 260, 303, 400, 803, 900, 901
Canson: Mixed Media XL Paper
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
1. Cut a piece of Mixed Media White Paper to the size of 5″ x 3 3/4.”
2. Stamp the half circle from the Floral Circles set on to the cardstock, with the bottom of the image around the middle of the piece, using Nocturne Ink.
3. Stamp the large mushroom below the “rainbow.” I masked off the small mushroom on one so that the mushrooms would look different.
4. Color the rainbow and the mushrooms using some of the markers listed.
5. Stamp the two seated gnomes from Gnomaste on Canson Mixed Media Paper.
6. Color and fussy cut the gnomes using the colors listed.
7. Adhere the gnomes to the mushrooms.
8. Stamp the sentiment under the middle of the rainbow’s arch.
9. Create the card base out of Ocean Side cardstock, cut to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2.”
10. Adhere the colored layer to the card base.
I really love how this project came out. The vibrancy of the colors with the chill vibe of the gnomes makes for a fun card. And, I really loved making that rainbow from the Floral Circles stamp. Stampendous has several stamp sets featuring gnomes, so if you’re a fan, you should definitely check them all out! Thanks so much for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!