Hello! It’s no secret that I love House Mouse stamps from Stampendous. And my card for today is absolutely adorable. It’s called “Cupcake Sprinkles” and is perfect for birthdays or any other celebratory card. I just had a birthday on the 11th, so I was in the mood to share this type of card with all of you. Also, the current House Mouse & Friends Challenge is “Anything with Food and/or Drink,” so this card is just right for that challenge. My full instructions are below.
HMP115: Cupcake Sprinkles
SSC2001: Scenic Sampler
Bo Bunny: 12″ Turquoise Double Dot #12TD300, Pink Punch Vintage #12PPV951
Scrapbook Adhesive: EZ Runner
Imagine: VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne
Kuretake: Zig Clean Color Marker: 033, 036, 042, 050, 064, 065, 068, 071, 072, 075, 080, 083, 099, 200, 202, 220, 303, 803
Canson: Mixed Media XL
1. Stamp Cupcake Sprinkles with Nocturne Ink.
2. Color the stamped image using the colors indicated.
3. Stamp the sentiment in the upper left corner.
4. Trim the image.
5. Create the card base with Turquoise Double Dot cardstock, cut to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2.”
6. Create a mat with Pink Punk Punch Vintage. I cut the mat so that there is 1 row of dots showing around the Cupcake Sprinkles image.
7. Adhere all layers with EZ Runner.
I absolutely love this stamp and I know I will be using it for birthdays often. It will be fun to change the colors of the icing, the sprinkles, and the cupcake wrapper to suit my recipient. Be sure to visit the Stampendous Blog to see lots of wonderful new projects from the Design Team. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!