Greetings! Gnomes seem to be all the rage right now, so many of you may really love this “Gnome Love” stamp from Stampendous. It definitely works for a Christmas stamp, but you can also use it for other things, depending on your color palette. I opted to go with pastels, which opens up the possibilities for what the card can be used for. My full instructions are below. Plus, read through the entire post to see how you can win a set of Holiday Gnomes (a different stamp set) from Stampendous.
P335: Gnome Love
My Colors Cardstock: B’Dazzled
Imagine: VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne, Delicata Ink in White Shimmer
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 025, 034, 036, 048, 049, 050, 067, 064, 071, 072, 083, 097, 200, 803
Other Cardstock in Jade Green, Pink, and Lavender
Tonic: Nuvo Jewel Drops in Rosewater
Canson Mixed Media Paper
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
1. Stamp Gnome Love on to Mixed Media paper with Nocturne ink.
2. Color the stamped image with the markers listed.
3. Fussy cut the image out.
4. Create the card base out of green cardstock, cut to the size of 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2.”
5. Ink the edges of the card base with White Shimmer Delicata Ink.
6. Cut a mat out of pink cardstock to the size of 4″ x 5 1/4.”
7. Cut a mat out of lavender cardstock, cut to the size of 3 3/4″ x 5.”
8. Cut a strip of B’Dazzled cardstock, cut to the size of 2″ x 5.”
9. Adhere all layers.
10. Add Nuvo Drops in Rosewater to the lavender layer and let dry overnight.
How would you use these gnomes? Would you stick to Christmas or use it for other types of cards? Stampendous has a few other gnome stamps available…why not check them out? In fact, you can win the stamp set pictured below if you leave a comment here on my blog. This is the Holiday Gnomes set, and they are just perfect for cute holiday cards.
I’ll be back soon with a new project. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!