Hello! Recently, Stampendous came out with a really beautiful and unique Laurel Burch stamp set that really fell in love with. It’s called Rainbow Moon, and I knew it would be fun to use on interactive cards. My full instructions, plus lots of pictures, are below.
SSCL110: Rainbow Moon
DCP1007: Build a Wreath Die Set
My Colors Cardstock: Yellow Corn, B’Dazzled Blue, Plum
Imagine: VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink, On Point Glue
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: Sun- 023, 050, 051, 052, 070 Moon- 025, 030, 036, 050, 080, 302
Doodles Paper Playground: Diamond Sparkle Blend
Spectrum Noir: Sparkle Marker in Crystal Clear
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
1. Die cut a scalloped circle from the Build a Wreath Die Set out of watercolor paper.
2. Stamp the sun and the moon in the center of the wheel with Nocturne ink.
3. Color the images with the marker colors listed.
4. Add Crystal Clear Sparkle Marker to the outer perimeter of the wheel.
5. Create the card base out of Yellow Corn cardstock, cut to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2.”
6. Optional: Die cut an arrow out of Plum cardstock.
7. Cut a mat out of B’Dazzled cardstock, cut to 4″ x 5 1/4.”
8. Stamp the sentiments on to the B’Dazzled mat with Nocturne ink. You may need to double stamp because of the texture on the cardstock.
9. Attach the wheel to the B’Dazzled mat with a brad.
10. Attach the mat to the card base with EZ Runner.
11. Adhere Diamond Sparkle Blends to the mat with On Point Glue.
Above you can see what it looks like when the wheel is spinning. Below you’ll see how the card looks with the moon on top. I think it’s a pretty card either way.
There are some other wonderful images and sentiments in this set that I didn’t use here, but I hope to soon. You should definitely check out this Rainbow Moon set because it’s so whimsical and fun. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!
Thank you so much for your kind words!