My Colors Cardstock: Tropical Splash, Harvest Orange, Yellow Corn
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: Vine: 022, 023, 041, 043, 044, 050, 260 Hummingbird: 022, 033, 037, 042, 048, 096, 400, 901
Imagine: VersaFine Ink: Onyx Black, Tear It! Tape, On Point Glue, Memento Ink in Dandelion
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner, Foam Squares
Doodles Paper Playground: “Well, Yellow There” Sparkle Blend
Canson: Mixed Media Paper
1. Stamp the hummingbird, vine, and the sentiment on to Mixed Media Paper with VersaFine Ink.
2. Color the two images using the Zig Markers listed.
3. Die cut the 2nd largest scalloped circle from the Build a Wreath Die Set with Yellow Corn cardstock.
4. Stamp the die cut with the Crackle Stamp and Memento Ink in Dandelion.
5. Die cut the sentiment with the 2nd smallest circle in the Build a Wreath Die Set.
6. Color the sentient with Dandelion Ink.
7. Cut a strip of Harvest Orange cardstock, cut to 2″ x 5 1/2.”
8. Apply a strip of Tear It! Tape down near the left side of the Harvest Orange strip.
9. Sprinkle Aged Teal Embossing Powder on to the Tear It! Tape, shake off excess, and heat emboss.
10. Create the card base out of Tropical Splash cardstock, cut to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2.”
11. Adhere all layers to the card base with EZ Runner, except for the hummingbird.
12. Apply foam squares (trim them if you need to) to the back of the hummingbird, and apply to the card.
13. Adhere yellow sequins to the card using On Point Glue.
I loved using such bold colors on the stamped images, as well as my background. And playing with any of the “Aged” embossing powders is always fun! Please be sure to visit the rest of the Stampendous team over on the Blog. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!