Greetings! This week, the Stampendous Design Team has been sharing holiday House Mouse projects, and my card today is a pretty simple one. Once you’ve got your coloring done on the large Pine Carolers stamp, the card background comes together very quickly. My full tutorial is below.
HMR121: Pine Carolers
My Colors Cardstock: Classic Cherry
Bo Bunny: Double Dot Wasabi Vintage- #12WV982
Imagine: VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne
Tombow Dual Brush Markers: 158, 177, 761, 845, 850, 856, 885, 942, 947, 977, 990, N57, N65, N75, N79, N89, N95
Canson Mixed Media Cardstock
1. Stamp the Pine Carolers on to Mixed Media Cardstock using Nocturne ink.
2. Color in the stamped image with the Tombow markers listed.
3. Trim the image.
4. Create the card base out of Classic Cherry cardstock, cut to 4 1/4″ x 11.”
5. Tear a corner of Wasabi Double Dot cardstock and attach to the upper right corner of the card base.
6. Adhere the colored image to the card base.
Please be sure to visit the Stampendous Blog to see what other sweet House Mouse projects we are sharing this week. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!