Hello! This week, the Stampendous Team is sharing projects featuring the Holiday House Mouse Designs stamps. Today I am sharing a card that uses Ornament Warmth, along with the Build a Wreath Die Set.
HMP101: House Mouse Ornament Warmth
SSCM5005: Merry Mice
DCP1007: Build a Wreath Die Set
DCP1006: Fitted Frame Set B
EP226: Champagne Embossing Powder
MPW811: Mixed Media Paper White Cardstock
My Colors Cardstock: Classic Cherry, Mint Julep, Evergreen
Imagine: Versa Fine Clair Ink in Nocturne, VersaMark Ink
Spectrum Noir Markers: BG1, BG2, BG4, BGR1, BGR3, BT2,CG2, CR11, CT1, CT2, CT4, DG4, EB1, EB2, EB5, FS2, FS3, IG1, PP1, TN7
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
Canson Mixed Media Paper
1. Stamp Ornament Warmth image on to Mixed Media Paper with Nocturne Ink.
2. Color the stamped image with the Spectrum Noir markers listed.
3. Die cut the colored image with the Small “P” Fitted Frame.
4. Create the card base out of Classic Cherry cardstock, cut to 4 1/4″ x 11.”
5. Die cut pine boughs from the Build A Wreath die set using Mint Julep and Evergreen cardstock. Be sure to flip some pieces of cardstock over and die cut the back side so that you have the boughs going in both directions.
6. Die cut the bow out of Stampendous Mixed Media White Paper.
7. Cover the bow with VersaMark ink and heat emboss with Champagne Embossing Powder.
8. Repeat Step 7 if necessary.
9. Stamp the sentiment on Stampendous Mixed Media White Cardstock with Nocturne Ink.
10. Die cut the sentiment with the Large “K” Fitted Frame, keeping the sentiment on the left side of the die.
11. Attach the sentiment to the lower right side of the card base, trimming off the excess.
12. Glue all layers.
I love the shine on the bow and the dimension that the pine sprigs give to the card without adding too much bulk. And of course, that House Mouse stamp is so sweet! Please be sure to visit the Stampendous Blog to see more wonderful creations. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!