Greetings! This week, the Stampendous team is sharing projects for 2 different themes. One is Laurel Burch Christmas, and the other features creations using Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L. I’m showing you the former today. This card features Feline Candle. My full instructions are below.
My Colors Cardstock: Ocean Side, Pool Side
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens: 023, 025, 031, 032, 050, 052, 080, 303
Imagine: VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne
Canson: Mixed Media Paper
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
Bright Pink Cardstock
1. Stamp Feline Candle on to Mixed Media Paper with Nocturne Ink.
2. Color the image using the markers listed.
3. Fussy cut the image.
4. Create the card base out of bright pink cardstock, cut to 4 1/4″ x 11.”
5. Die cut the Large “M” Fitted Frame with Ocean Side cardstock.
6. Die cut the Small “P” Fitted Frame with Pool Side cardstock.
7. Die cut vellum with the Small “R” Fitted Frame.
8. Layer and attach all layers to the card base.
Please be sure to visit the Stampendous Blog for lots of beautiful projects. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!