Hello! Today I have a card to share that has a really beautiful focal stamp and not much else, so this is a pretty quick card to put together, depending on your coloring speed. I love the size and design of this Flower Pizazz stamp from Stampendous. I have used it a number of times on cards, and it really has quite an impact. I’m entering this card into the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge “All Things Bright & Beautiful.“
R286– Flower Pizazz
MPW811: Mixed Media White Paper
STF082– VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
FREG029– Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel
VM001– VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad
HT400: Embossing Heat Tool
Zig Clean Color Markers: 020, 023, 024, 026, 029, 032, 037, 040, 041, 043, 044, 045, 046, 047, 050, 051, 068, 070, 080, 081, 082, 083, 202, 220, 222
Bazzill Basics: Snapdragon Cardstock
Beacon Adhesives: Zip Dry Glue
EK Success: Corner Rounder
1. Stamp the image on to Mixed Media Paper using VersaFine ink.
2.Color the image using the colors listed above. Crop the image and round the corners.
3. Cut the card base out of Snapdragon to the size of 5 1/2″ x 8.”
4. Apply VersaMark to the 2 shorter sides (one at a time),and sprinkle Shabby Blue on top and heat from the bottom.
5. Repeat with the other short side.
6. Glue the image to the card base using Zip Dry Glue.
That’s all for me today! Please join me again soon. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!