Hello! This week, it’s all about House Mouse over at the Stampendous Blog. We can’t get enough of these little sweeties, so this week our projects will be dedicated to them. I chose to share a card that features the Bubble Popper stamp. I also used the Quest Texture Cube to create a fun, textural strip that almost looks like it was created with popped bubbles. My full instructions are below.
HMM21: House Mouse Bubble Popper
TC58: Quest Texture Cube
6CR002: Cling Crackle Rubber Stamp
DCP1006: Fitted Frames Set B
EP222: Carnelian PearLustre Embossing Powder
MPW811: Mixed Media Paper
My Colors Cardstock: Madras Blue, Sweetie Pie
Imagine: Fireworks! Spray in New Sprout, Bahama Blue. Memento Ink in Rose Bud, Tuxedo Black. VersaMark Ink.
Scrapbook Adhesives: E-Z Runner
Canson: Mixed Media Paper
Design Spectracolor Colored Pencils
Anti-Static Powder Tool
1. Stamp Bubble Popper on to Canson Mixed Media Paper with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
2. Color the image with colored pencils.
3. Die cut the colored image with the Small “M” Fitted Frame.
4. Using a piece of Stampendous Mixed Media Paper, spray it with Bahama Blue and New Sprout Fireworks!. Let dry.
5. Using the Splatter side of the Quest Cube, repeatedly stamp the image in Rose Bud Memento on top of the Fireworks! Spray.
6. Apply Anti-Static Powder Tool to the strip.
7. Apply VersaMark ink to the Cling Crackle Stamp and apply on to the strip.
7. Sprinkle with Carnelian PearLustre Embossing Powder and heat set.
8. Create the card bae out of Sweetie Pie cardstock, cut to 4 1/4″ x 11.”
9. Cut a strip of Madras Blue cardstock to 2″ x 5 1/2.”
10. Adhere all pieces using the E-Z Runner.
I love coloring House Mouse images and I look forward to sharing more projects that feature them with you soon. Please be sure to visit the Stampendous Blog to see what the rest of the team has created. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!