Hello! This week, it’s all about House Mouse over at the Stampendous Blog. We can’t get enough of these little sweeties, so this week our projects will be dedicated to them. I chose to share a card that features the Bubble Popper stamp. I also used the Quest Texture Cube to create a fun, textural strip that almost looks like it was created with popped bubbles. My full instructions are below.
HMM21: House Mouse Bubble Popper
TC58: Quest Texture Cube
6CR002: Cling Crackle Rubber Stamp
DCP1006: Fitted Frames Set B
EP222: Carnelian PearLustre Embossing Powder
MPW811: Mixed Media Paper
My Colors Cardstock: Madras Blue, Sweetie Pie
Imagine: Fireworks! Spray in New Sprout, Bahama Blue. Memento Ink in Rose Bud, Tuxedo Black. VersaMark Ink.
Scrapbook Adhesives: E-Z Runner
Canson: Mixed Media Paper
Design Spectracolor Colored Pencils
Anti-Static Powder Tool
1. Stamp Bubble Popper on to Canson Mixed Media Paper with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
2. Color the image with colored pencils.
3. Die cut the colored image with the Small “M” Fitted Frame.
4. Using a piece of Stampendous Mixed Media Paper, spray it with Bahama Blue and New Sprout Fireworks!. Let dry.
5. Using the Splatter side of the Quest Cube, repeatedly stamp the image in Rose Bud Memento on top of the Fireworks! Spray.
6. Apply Anti-Static Powder Tool to the strip.
7. Apply VersaMark ink to the Cling Crackle Stamp and apply on to the strip.
7. Sprinkle with Carnelian PearLustre Embossing Powder and heat set.
8. Create the card bae out of Sweetie Pie cardstock, cut to 4 1/4″ x 11.”
9. Cut a strip of Madras Blue cardstock to 2″ x 5 1/2.”
10. Adhere all pieces using the E-Z Runner.
I love coloring House Mouse images and I look forward to sharing more projects that feature them with you soon. Please be sure to visit the Stampendous Blog to see what the rest of the team has created. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!
Lisa Javoric says
sharon g says
The special paper you used looks great with the bubbles. Nice choice. I LOVE the mice, too.
Linda BL says
What a bright cheerful card!
Linda BL says
What a bright happy card!
What a fun image and love the colors you chose. The crackle cube is awesome too. Fab color work on the little mouse scene!
Donna Ellis says
hahaha! So mischievous. Reminds me of things my sister used to do to me all the time. Your colors on the gum are amazing, and so beautifully shaded!
Rebecca Yahrling says
Super cute card! Love these little guys. Seems they like
to try every flavor. lol
These guys are super cute. Great detailed directions.. That pearl powder looks cool. I'm gonna have to check that out. Great coloring on these mischievous mice!
Love that this image has so many elements that can have pops of colors of my choosing!! Your added special artistic piece is perfect too!! This is like a piece of art work!
Mary Holshouser says
Mouse one is going to be very unhappy
when Mouse two punctures the balloon
he is blowing up. Fun card.
Fantastic shading – you can really
see the depth to the scene.
thanks for sharing
oh, I like how you made that accent paper like popped bubble gum!