Greetings! Today I am sharing a birthday card using the Candle Wish stamp from Stampendous. I like this stamp because it is quick to color, but has a big impact on a card so you don’t need to do too much more to it to finish your card. My full instructions are below.
My Colors Cardstock: Yellow Corn, Poolside
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 021, 023, 25, 029, 030, 031, 041, 050, 070, 080, 302
Imagine: VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne
1. Stamp the image on to Mixed Media Paper with Nocturne VersaFine Clair ink.
2. Color the candles using the marker colors listed.
3. Cut loosely around the colored in image to leave a bit of a border.
4. Die cut a mat of Yellow Corn cardstock using the Small “P” Fitted Frame.
5. Cut a mat of Mixed Media White Paper, to the size of 4 3/4″ x 5.”
6. Create the card base out of Poolside cardstock, cut to the size of 4 1/4″ x 11.”
7. Adhere all layers.
Easy peasy, right? I’d love to try adding little flames to the candles next time. I think that would look great. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!