Hello there! I am really excited to share my project with you today. My card features the brand new Wisteria Circle stamp from Stampendous. I love this stamp, and all imagery of wisteria. I have thriving wisteria plant at the front of my house, and it makes me smile whenever I look at it, especially when it is in bloom. It’s just a lovely plant. So this week, the Stampendous team and I are featuring this stamp, as well as the new Tree Circle stamp, which I’ll be sharing later in the week. I tried to make my stamped image look like cloisonne, which is beautiful metal and enamel work. My full instructions are below.
W202: Wisteria Circle
SSC1281: Greetings Galore
DP102: Detail Gold Embossing Powder
My Colors Cardstock: Sky, Winter Lake, Wildflower
Imagine: VersaMark Ink
Artist’s Loft: Watercolor Paper, Watercolors
Scrapbook Adhesives: E-Z Runner
1. On a piece of watercolor paper, stamp the Wisteria Circle with VersaMark Ink.
2. Sprinkle the stamped image with Detail Gold embossing powder and heat set.
3. Watercolor the embossed image. I used shades of purples, blues and greens, plus 1 brown for mine.
4. After the watercolored image is dried, cut it out.
5. Create the card base out of Sky cardstock, cut to 4 1/4″ x 11.”
6. Create a mat using Wildflower cardstock, cut to 3 3/4″ x 4 3/4.”
7. Cut a strip of Winter Lake to the size of 4 1/4″ x 1.”
8. Stamp a sentiment from the Greetings Galore set with VersaMark ink on to the strip of Winter Lake.
9. Sprinkle Detail Gold Embossing Powder on to the sentiment and heat set.
10. Tear the bottom of the sentiment strip for texture.
11. Glue all layers to the card base.
Please don’t forget to visit the rest of the Stampendous team that is playing along to day over on the Blog. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!